Canon PowerShot SD300 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot SD300.
When Canon PowerShot SD300 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot SD300 was firstly released in September 21, 2004. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot SD300 / IXUS 40 – Basic Features
- 4.0-megapixel CCD.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 2.0-inch color TFT LCD monitor.
- 3x, 5.8-17.4mm lens, equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera.
- Maximum 3.6x digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control, with Long Shutter mode for longer exposures.
- Shutter speeds from 1/1,500 to 15 seconds.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 to f/4.9, depending on lens zoom position.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- SD memory card storage, 16MB card included.
- Power supplied by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (charger included) or optional AC adapter.
- ArcSoft Camera Suite 1.3, Canon Digital Camera Software, and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- New Print/Share button.
Canon PowerShot SD300 / IXUS 40 – Special Features
- Movie mode with sound. (Up to 640×480 pixels, at up to 30 frames/second.)
- Fast Frame Rate movie mode with sound, for 60 frames/second capture at 320×240 pixels, one-minute maximum recording time.)
- Continuous Shooting modes.
- Stitch-Assist panorama mode.
- Infinity and Macro focus modes.
- Customizable “My Camera” settings.
- Two- or 10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
- Sound Memo option for recording captions.
- Spot, Center-Weighted, and Evaluative exposure metering.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a Custom setting.
- Photo Effect menu for color adjustment.
- Adjustable ISO setting.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
- A/V cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Canon PowerShot SD300 firstly released?
In the first release, It was $399 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying starting $23.50 for used product. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot SD300.