Canon PowerShot SD20 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot SD20.
When Canon PowerShot SD20 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot SD20 was firstly released in February 8, 2010. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot SD20 / IXUS i5 – Basic Features
- 5.0-megapixel CCD.
- 1.5-inch color TFT LCD monitor.
- 6.4mm fixed focal-length lens, equivalent to a 39mm lens on a 35mm camera.
- Maximum 6.5x digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control, with Long Shutter mode for longer exposures.
- Shutter speeds from 1/1,500 to 15 seconds.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- SD memory card storage, 32MB card included.
- Power supplied by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (charger included) or optional AC adapter.
- ArcSoft Camera Suite 1.3, Canon Digital Camera software, and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.
Canon PowerShot SD20 / IXUS i5 – Special Features
- Movie mode with sound.
- Continuous Shooting mode.
- Stitch-Assist panorama mode.
- Infinity and Macro focus modes.
- Customizable “My Camera” settings.
- Two- or 10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
- Sound Memo option for recording captions.
- Spot, Center-Weighted, and Evaluative exposure metering.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a Custom setting.
- Photo Effect menu for color adjustment.
- Adjustable ISO setting.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
- A/V cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Canon PowerShot SD20 firstly released?
In the first release, It was $349 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying$80.00 (garnet), $110.00 (midnight blue) for the used price. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot SD20.