Canon PowerShot S100 digital ELPH Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot S100 digital ELPH.
When Canon PowerShot S100 Digital ELPH was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot S100 digital ELPH was firstly released in May 17, 2000. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot S100 Digital ELPH / Digital IXUS – Highlights
- 2.1 megapixel CCD delivering 1600 x 1200 and 640 x 480 resolution images
- Both optical and 1.5 inch color LCD viewfinders
- Canon 5.4 to 10.8 mm zoom lens (35 to 70 mm equivalent) with f/2.8 – f/4.0 maximum aperture
- 2x and 4x digital telephoto
- Shutter speed from one to 1/1,500 seconds
- Sensitivity equivalent to ISO 100
- Built-in flash with five operating modes
- Five user-selectable white balance settings
- Three image quality recording modes in JPEG format
- CompactFlash type I image storage with an 8MB card included
- USB and NTSC video cables included
- Power via Canon NB-1L battery pack
How much the price when Canon PowerShot S100 Digital ELPH firstly released?
In the first release, It was $599 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $25.99 with 2x optical zoom for the used price. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot S100 Digital ELPH .