Canon PowerShot A85 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot A85.
When Canon PowerShot A85 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot A85 was firstly released in September, 2004. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot A85 – Basic Features
- 4.0-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as large as 2,272 x 1,704 pixels.
- 1.8-inch color LCD monitor.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- Glass, 3x 5.4-16.2mm lens (equivalent to 35-105mm zoom on a 35mm camera).
- 3.6x digital zoom.
- Nine-point AiAF iSAPS autofocus and a manual focus mode.
- AF Assist light for low-light focusing.
- Full Automatic, Program AE, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, and Manual exposure modes, as well as five preset exposure modes and six Scene modes.
- Manually adjustable aperture setting ranging from f/2.8 to f/8.0, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speed range from 1/2,000 to 15 seconds.
- Built-in flash with five operating modes.
- CompactFlash memory storage.
- Power supplied by four AA batteries or optional AC adapter.
Canon PowerShot A85 – Special Features
- Movie mode (with sound).
- Sound caption recording.
- Stitch-Assist mode for panoramic shots.
- Continuous Shooting and 10-second Self-Timer modes.
- Creative Effects menu.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes.
- ISO adjustment with four ISO equivalents and an Auto setting.
- Low Sharpness setting.
- Postcard mode.
- Evaluative, Center-Weighted, and Spot metering options.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- Works with optional accessory lenses for enhanced wide angle and telephoto.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
How much the price when Canon PowerShot A85 firstly released?
In the first release, It was $299 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $24.17 with 3x optical zoom (old model) for used products. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot A85.