Canon PowerShot A410 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot A410.
When Canon PowerShot A410 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot A410 was firstly released in September 2012. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot A410 – Basic Features
- 3.2-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as large as 2,048 x 1,536 pixels
- 1.5-inch color LCD monitor
- Real-image optical viewfinder
- Glass, 3x 5.4-17.3mm lens (equivalent to 41-131mm zoom on a 35mm camera)
- 3.2x digital zoom
- AiAF through-the-lens autofocus
- AF Assist light for low-light focusing
- Full Automatic, Manual, Super Macro, My Colors, Stitch Assist exposure modes, as well as eight preset exposure modes
- Shutter speed range from 1/2,000 to one second
- Built-in flash with six operating modes
- SD/MMC memory storage
- Power supplied by two AA batteries or optional AC adapter
Canon PowerShot A410 – Special Features
- Movie mode (without sound)
- Stitch-Assist mode for panoramic shots
- Continuous Shooting and a variable delay Self-Timer mode
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes
- ISO adjustment with three ISO equivalents and an Auto setting
- Low Sharpness, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, B&W settings
- My Colors mode
- Evaluative, Center-Weighted, and Spot metering options
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility
- Exif Print compatibility
- PictBridge compatibility
How much the price when Canon PowerShot A410firstly released?
In the first release, It was $149 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $29.99 with 3.2x Optical Zoom (OLD MODEL). This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot A410.