Canon PowerShot A100 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot A100.
When Canon PowerShot G12 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot A100 was firstly released in April 2002. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
PowerShot A100 – Basic Features
- 1.2-megapixel CCD.
- Optical viewfinder.
- 1.5-inch color TFT LCD monitor.
- Fixed, 5.0mm lens, equivalent to a 39mm lens on a 35mm camera.
- 4x digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to one second.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- CompactFlash Type I memory card storage, 8MB card included.
- Power supplied by two AA-type batteries pack or optional AC adapter.
- Canon Digital Camera software, and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.
PowerShot A100 – Special Features
- Movie mode (without sound).
- Continuous Shooting mode.
- Stitch-Assist panorama mode.
- Infinity and Macro focus modes.
- Ten-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
- Evaluative exposure metering.
- Intelligent AiAF focus control and AF assist lamp.
- White balance (color) adjustment with six modes.
- Photo Effects menu for color and sharpness adjustment.
- Adjustable ISO setting.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
How much the price when Canon PowerShot A100 firstly released?
In the first release, It was $249 (old price), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $19.98. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot A100.